The innovative telemark database allows a client direct access in real-time to view the progress of a campaign. It also allows for updating of records with comments, instructions and allocation of a future date for contact to be made. Below is a brief overview of how the database works with snap shots of the interface.
Click here to get detailed instructions
To Gain Access click on the link below:
User id - 740901
Password - jimmy
In the main menu there are seven client options with direct access to each record, click to access records.
- Call Summary - Weekly level with
- Leads - Calls that have resulted in client action being required.
- Hot - where a company has a particular, specific or immediate interest and requires contact by client.
- Info - a request for information.
A red cross signifies client actions have not been completed, a green tick signifies they have.
- Client Action Update - Comments are added and a date selected for a follow-up call. (Other functions are also available).
- Leads History - Leads that have been actioned by the client.
- Closed Leads - No further progress.
- Converted Customers - Resulting in dialogue.
- Forward Plans - Leads scheduled to be called in the next 12 months and beyond.
- Search For Customer - With five field searches.